Re: question about code from the linux kernel development ( se )book

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 10:12:09 EST

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Yitzchak Eidus wrote:

> First Steve I want to thanks you for answering me
> your answered all the questions that i had
> I can understand your complains , and i will try to make it better
> next time ( i almost never used mailing lists... , so sorry about the
> white space striping , and the spelling... )
>
> Jesper - yes it was a typo
>
> Nick - thanks :)

Hi Yitzchak,

No problem. Here's a link to read to know how to reply to this list.
This isn't quite the same as most mailing lists because of the volume of
mail one receives here. (I get around 300 a day). So here's part of the
FAQ in sending to this list. One thing to notice is that you shouldn't
"top-post". That is, to reply above what you are replying to and leave
the entire message intact. ;-)

http://www.tux.org/lkml/#s3-9

-- Steve