Re: question about code from the linux kernel development ( se ) book

From: Nick Warne
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 09:05:53 EST

Steven Rostedt wrote:

>> ( thnks for the help , please if it can be done answer quickly i am
>> tanker in the idf and need to come back to the army soon , ( no
>> internet there... ) )
>
> BTW, this is not an IRC, we use normal capitalization and normal spelling
> (when we know how to spell a word ;-). So the next time you send to the
> list, send it as if you were writing a serious letter, or you may just be
> ignored. (as you might have been if I didn't respond).

Well, I am a real newbie to Linux coding, but I think the guy tried to do
right (irc sent him here) - maybe I am not used to the terseness of Kernel
hackers in their replies sometimes.

Yitzchak: I have the book - by Robert Love. I see the same code (page 53),
but, alas I haven't a clue...

My advice is drop a mail to Robert about it - he _is_ the author, and I am
sure he will answer your query.

Nick
--
http://sourceforge.net/projects/quake2plus

"Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it."
-Chinese Proverb