Increase priority of a workqueue thread ?

From: Block Device
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 08:12:59 EST

Hi,
I am using a custom workqueue thread in my module. How do I increase the
priority of the workqueue threads ?
I've seen that each workqueue contains an array of per-cpu structures
which has a
task_struct of the thread on a particular cpu. Since these threads are
created from keventd
I think they'll have the same priority as keventd. Also the per-cpu
structure is something which is private to the workqueue
implementation. Directly using it (from my driver) to increase the
priority of the workqueue doesnt seem correct to me. Is there any
interface or standard way of changing the priority of a workqueue.

Thanks
BD