Re: -rt10 build problem [WAS]Re: scsi_eh / 1394 bug - -rt7

From: Mark Knecht
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 10:12:40 EST

On 10/19/05, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> * Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Problem building 2.6.14-rc4-rt10. The only change to my config file
> > was to turn on a few options for Mac disks. I doubt that's involved
> > with this. I will send the .config file if requested.
>
> does the patch below fix it?
>
> Ingo

Sorry. Please resend the patch as a file. My trying to copy it from
GMail has apparently killed it:

lightning linux # patch -p1 --dry-run <~mark/patch-ktimer
patching file kernel/ktimers.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1097.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file kernel/ktimers.c.rej
lightning linux #