spec file

From: Subbu
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 03:04:17 EST

Hi ,

Please help me to build an rpm

This rpm should include test.o (which is compiled already) and
install.doc

Is it possible to have a spec file without having make and make install

in %build and %install sections..??

Subbu

A.V.Subba Rao
SEMICON-DSL group
SASKEN COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
139/25,AMARJYOTI LAYOUT,
RING ROAD, DOMULUR
BANGALORE-560071 subbu@xxxxxxxxxx
TEL::25355503 25355501 EXT:4056/6465(lab) subbu2k_av@xxxxxxxxx
MOBILE::9880824849

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Subbu wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have REDHAT 9.0 (kernel version 2.4.20-8) and i want to have KDB.
> please tell me which version of KDB i can use with redhat 9.0 and above
> mentioned kernel version.
>
> TIA
> Subbu

"SASKEN RATED THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR IN INDIA - SURVEY 2004 conducted by the BUSINESS TODAY -Mercer-TNS India"

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email