Re: 2.6.14-rc4-mm1: udev/sysfs wierdness

From: Aaron Gyes
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 01:05:30 EST

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 20:44 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> I was against my latest tree, which is on kernel.org. Someone already
> posted an updated patch on lkml if you can't get that second hunk to
> apply.

I applied that, and I still don't see the node being created.

Here's the udevinfo output you originally asked for:

floam@agorastome ~ $ udevinfo -p /sys/class/input/event0/ -a

udevinfo starts with the device the node belongs to and then walks up
the
device chain, to print for every device found, all possibly useful
attributes
in the udev key format.
Only attributes within one device section may be used together in one
rule,
to match the device for which the node will be created.

device '/sys/class/input/event0' has major:minor 13:64
looking at class device '/sys/class/input/event0':
KERNEL=="event0"
SUBSYSTEM=="input"
SYSFS{dev}=="13:64"