Re: Automatic Configuration of a Kernel

From: Emmanuel Fleury
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 03:16:31 EST

Coywolf Qi Hunt wrote:

> Consider also 'm'odule support?

I think the point of a script is just to detect if the piece of hardware
is here or not ('y' or 'n'). Then, it's up to the interface to decide
what question to ask to the user (could be always 'y', could be always
'm', could ask the user for a 'm/y/n' answer, ...).

But the patches that Ahmad sent have been spoiled by his mailer, I think
he will resend it today (maybe creating a fresh thread would be a good
idea).

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury

I can resist everything except temptation.
-- Oscar Wilde