We are looking for active communicative people in Canada, UK, DE, US

From: Homestretch T. Cervixes
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 02:57:02 EST

Our company deals with the software development, creation of
human-engineered interface web-sites and modern design.
We work with the clients from Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland
and the USA.
Our Head Office is located in Lithuania. Our employees are all
around the world and they work with their Canada, United Kingdom,
Deutschland and the USA clients by Internet. We have a lot of
clients on the territory of Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland
and the USA We have some difficulties with the control of financial
operations on the territory of Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland
and the USA. If you are in the Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland
and the USA we would like to suggest you a vacancy of our Financial
Manager. You will manage and work with the financial operations of
our clients which are in Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland and
the USA. At the moment we are in need of people from all the cities
of Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland and the USA
It is easy work that takes several hours a day and you will be able
to combine it with your principal business and get the additional
earnings.
If you are interested in this offer and want to get more
information the we kindly ask you to send us the following
information:
- Full name
- Address
- Contact e-mail address
- Resume (if available)
to this e-mail: manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attention! We kindly ask you not to answer this letter. But
please just send the requested information to the given
e-mail: manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And after all our managers will keep in touch with you.
(* We kindly ask you not to consider this letter to be Spam.
E-mailing is not forbidden on the territory of our country)
Thank you for attention.