Re: 2.6.12 with dual way dual core ck804 MB

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 19:07:54 EST

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 03:50:48PM -0700, YhLu wrote:
> I would like to help. Can you say more detail ? I don't know how to souce
> code tracing statement....

> Do you mean setup one global buffer, and in the setup.c compare the node id
> or node id to decide to write sth to the buffer, and print out when the cpu0
> get the control again?

Yes. You can just use a global variable because the smp bootup is essentially
single threaded. printk would destroy the timing though.

Start with the code that prints ExtInt enabled.

Writ current_text_address() into a buffer and dump it then on CPU #0
after some timeout (hopefully it is still alive)

If you have problems mail me and I will write you a tracing patch
tomorrow.

-Andi