FW: PROBLEM: Devices behind PCI Express-to-PCI bridge not mapped

From: Hodle, Brian
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 09:12:11 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Hodle, Brian
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:53 AM
To: 'Peter Buckingham'
Subject: RE: PROBLEM: Devices behind PCI Express-to-PCI bridge not
mapped

Peter,
I am experiencing exactly the same problem. I am using an ASUS
K8N-DL MB with the x86_64 kernel. My PCIX devices are not allocated
correctly. I tried using the 'pci=routeirq' option to no avail. Disabling
ACPI in the BIOS does not help the situation either. X will not use my PCIX
for GLX since none of the extra txture memory has been allocated! Anyone
have any ideas?

regards,

Brian