Re: [patch] inotify.

From: Robert Love
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 13:19:48 EST

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 18:54 +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

> It's because Robert and John insist on their horrible interface and
> simply ignore any feedback on how to do a better one.

We considered your feedback, Christoph. Ultimately, John, Andrew, and I
settled on the current approach. In life, not everyone agrees on every
little detail and there usually exists a large difference between "not
exactly the same" and "horrible". And never does the histrionics result
in anything productive.

Robert Love