Re: PROBLEM: Devices behind PCI Express-to-PCI bridge not mapped

From: Peter Buckingham
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 16:07:25 EST

Sean Bruno wrote:
Just for the record Peter, what motherboard r u using?

This is a custom motherboard that we've developed in house :-(

It is based on the nforce4 chipset.

Looking at what I see in our lspci output we get strange values for the bars of the ATI device and the second Nvidia GPU, ie large negative values. The addresses for these devices also look strange and overlap.

I tried applying the patches from this thread. They change the behaviour for the configuration of the BARs, but not actually the PCI addresses for these devices...

I have a bunch more information on this if anyone is willing to take a look.

peter