Re: ALSA official git repository

From: Jaroslav Kysela
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 04:08:03 EST

On Fri, 27 May 2005, Jaroslav Kysela wrote:

> On Fri, 27 May 2005, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 27 May 2005, Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > >
> > > I created new git tree for the ALSA project at:
> > >
> > > rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/perex/alsa.git
> >
> > Your scripts(?) to generate these things are a bit strange, since they
> > leave an extra empty line in the commit message, which confuses at least
> > gitweb (ie just look at
> >
> > http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/perex/alsa.git;a=summary
> >
> > and note how the summary thing looks empty).
>
> Okay, sorry for this small bug. I'll recreate the ALSA git tree with
> proper comments again. Also, the author is not correct (should be taken
> from the first Signed-off-by:).

The ALSA git tree is updated with all fixes now. I had an old git version
which inserted this extra line at top of comments.

Also, it seems that there's a delay between master.kernel.org and git web
interface at www.kernel.org (the changes are not on web yet).

Jaroslav

-----
Jaroslav Kysela <perex@xxxxxxx>