Proposal

From: cgeorge02
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 10:50:14 EST

Hello,

My name is George Harrison, I am a friend/Councellor to a former credit manager in a bank here in the United Kingdom.

I am contacting you of a business transfer, of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried.

This requires a private arrangement. You will receive these funds
under legal claims, all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risky free transfer.

I am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation for fewer questions asked.I have all the details. All correspondences will be via email, for now. The funds in question are quite large.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law with complete confidentiality provided and guaranteed.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor to contact me immediately. if not please disregard this email.

Kind Regards,
George Harrison