Re: RT patch acceptance

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 21:31:47 EST

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 10:32 -0700, Sven-Thorsten Dietrich wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 09:27 -0400, Karim Yaghmour wrote:
> > Ingo Molnar wrote:
> > > (i guess mostly because i'm pretty presentation-shy. It's probably too
> > > late for OLS, but if someone else feels a desire to do more in this
> > > area, i certainly wont complain.)
> >
> > Like I told Sven, if this important enough (as it seems it is), I don't
> > see why the people in charge wouldn't at least try to find a spot.
> >

> I have submitted a proposal, but its obviously very very late.
>
> I suggest that folks should contact any powers that be at OLS,
> and express their interest in an RT presentation.
>
> Then I'll get up there and you all can throw rotten fruit and veggies ;)

Sven,

Any news of your speech? I only live 4 and a half hours drive from
Ottawa, and I just got the OK to go (from the wife :-). I guess the OLS
can get another $500 from me be just letting you speak, even if it's
just a BOFS. I got a few extra tomatoes rotting in the fridge from last
year that I can bring ;-)

-- Steve