Re: Tyan Opteron boards and problems with parallel ports (badpmd)

From: Christopher Warner
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 18:49:59 EST

Can you give any information on the badpmd problem? There is a thread
about the badpmd problem and a couple of patches you might want to use
to get some debug information. I also suspect that it might have
something to do with the actual motherboard but people have reported
badpmds on other mobos.

I've put it down for now but the more info the better :-) I've
experienced problems with badpmds under load io, mem etc. Sometimes it
appears with little load.