Re: [patch 1/4] Kprobes support for IA64

From: David Mosberger
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 14:47:25 EST

>>>>> On Wed, 25 May 2005 18:06:52 -0700, Keshavamurthy Anil S <anil.s.keshavamurthy@xxxxxxxxx> said:

Keshavamurthy> I agree with Keith, when a person taking a instructin
Keshavamurthy> dump, a different value will help uniquely identify
Keshavamurthy> that this is a kprobe break instruction which is a
Keshavamurthy> replaced instrucion of the original instruction. So
Keshavamurthy> we will leave with what we have now, i.e handle the
Keshavamurthy> same with two cases.

We could read the imm21 value from the break.b instruction.

--david