FUSE inclusion?

From: Miklos Szeredi
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 06:49:31 EST

As 2.6.12 draws near (hopefully), I'd like again to solicit people's
opinion about inclusion of FUSE into mainline in the next cycle.

I'm asking now, and not when 2.6.12 is already released, because last
time there was a big rush of reviews and complaints, and by the time
things quieted down it was a bit too late. Thanks to everybody
involved BTW :)

So, if anybody still got a problem with the current version (as in -mm
or released as 2.3-rc1 on SF.net), please speak up now.

Christoph?

Thanks,
Miklos