Re: How to diagnose a kernel memory leak

From: Bruce Guenter
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 13:47:12 EST

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 08:32:53PM +0200, Alexander Nyberg wrote:
> > > It all looks pretty innocent. Please send the contents of /proc/meminfo
> > > rather than the `free' output. /proc/meminfo has much more info.
> >
> > Here are the current meminfo numbers:
>
> What's happening with this? It's been a week now so I'm curious.

It appears the memory consumption I thought I was seeing is now gone,
and only conclusively appeared with the Gentoo kernels. I will take
this back to their bug tracker. Sorry for the false alarm.
--
Bruce Guenter <bruceg@xxxxx> http://em.ca/~bruceg/ http://untroubled.org/
OpenPGP key: 699980E8 / D0B7 C8DD 365D A395 29DA 2E2A E96F B2DC 6999 80E8