EXT2-FS Error (ext2_new_block) Where is this comming from?? can anyone help

From: Nauman
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 01:14:21 EST

Dear linux gurus,
I have set up a Block Device over a SCSI drive. I write data to the
actual target drive after writing same blocks in my RAMDISK. I am
using RAMDISK of 2 GB. once the allcoated blocks of my RAMDISK are
full i start freeing those blocks (WRITE THROUGH). at this point i
get this message during Write operations
Ext2 FS- Error: ext2_new_block : Allocating blocks in System zone. <block_nr>
Is this some sort of calculation error or some other configuration problem??

--
When the going gets tough, The tough gets going...!
Peace ,