Mercurial v0.4d

From: Matt Mackall
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 13:25:58 EST

A new version of Mercurial is available at:

http://selenic.com/mercurial/

This fixes a handful of bugs reported last night, most notably failing
to pull from the http repo. This turned out to be a failure to quote
'%' characters. Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

Once you've got the new version installed, to pull the repo:

hg init
hg merge http://selenic.com/hg
hg checkout # 'hg co' works too

The web protocol is painfully slow, mostly because it makes an http
round trip per file revision to pull. I'm about to start working on a
replacement that minimizes round trips.