Kernel hackers needed for security system development

From: Terry Vernon
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 20:17:58 EST

Hello everyone. My name is Terry Vernon and I am representing a collaboration who are designing a security system aimed for use by the US DoD. We need kernel developers who are confident they can create a custom kernel to run a custom OS and maintain it on a regular basis. The software will have to meet the requirements of the TOS system and be rated as mission critical. If anyone is interested on working on this project where contracts will be offered to individuals who make the grade in the final stages of beta development, please email me.

I hope this request finds everyone in good spirits.

tvernon24@xxxxxxxxxxx

Terry Vernon