Re: USB maintainer, Greg Kroah ---->> PWC discussion

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 13:13:15 EST

Prisoner Of War wrote:

If you really want Greg to answer your questions then I'm wondering why you didn't write this email to him or at least put him on CC:...

I didn't write it to him because he's on this list and besides that there are websites who give you the possibility to read this list as i do that myself.

But the effect i wanted to reach is reached.

What effect was that? The stuff you were whining about had available fixes and was queued for eventual release, nothing changed there. I added your original post to my file of horrible examples, but I doubt like hell that's "the effect you wanted to reach."

--
-bill davidsen (davidsen@xxxxxxx)