RE: [2.6 patch] drivers/scsi/aacraid/: make some functions static

From: James Bottomley
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 13:22:55 EST

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 07:51 -0400, Salyzyn, Mark wrote:
> I approve, original was applied to Adaptec Branch on November 24th 2004.
>
> Why is this one taking so long to propagate?

I'm sorry, owing to interference from the American Institute of
Parapsychology, the telepathic patch transmission service into the SCSI
tree has been discontinued. The upshot is that if you apply a patch to
your tree, it doesn't actually appear in mine unless you actually send
it to the SCSI list and shepherd its progress.

James