Re: Git-commits mailing list feed.

From: Paul Jakma
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 18:59:59 EST

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Paul Jakma wrote:

Ideally, there'd be an index of signature objects by the SHA-1 sum of the object they sign, as the signed object should not refer to the signature (or the second of the above is not possible).

Ah, this could (obviously) be done generally by providing a general index of 'referals' (if desirable).

I have no idea whether git already does this, I havn't checked it out yet but I'm very interested to see how git will mature and have been trying to follow its progress - I'm a frustrated admin of a CVS repository..

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@xxxxxxxx paul@xxxxxxxxx Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: