Re: Primary ide disk inaccessible. 2.6.11.7, x86_64

From: A.E.Lawrence
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 11:13:39 EST

Daniel Egger wrote:
On 24.04.2005, at 14:12, A.E.Lawrence wrote:

I have 4 sata, 1 scsi and 1 ata hard disks attached to an Asus A8N-SLI.
The primary ata disc (connected to ide0) is inaccessible:

Are you booting from PATA or SATA?

Sata. And as I noted, it has worked booting from sata in one version of a 2.6.n kernel embedded in a debian install disk. Unless I am doing something stupid in the configuration, there seems to be a clear bug here to be tracked down.

ael