Re: Linux 2.6.12-rc3:microtek.c:338: error: for each function itappears in.

From: Bob Gill
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 20:21:46 EST

OK. I downloaded, patched and started the build. Basically everything
stops when I get a "microtek.c:338: error: `FAILURE' undeclared" error
(the build keeps trying, but no modules get created).
I suspect others may have the same problem, but feel free to e-mail me
for more information (and you will have to as I am not on the list).
...ok, also I have tried adding
#define MTS_SCSI_ERR_MASK ~0x3fu
---->#define FAILURE ~0x3fu
on line 55 of microtek.h ...basically a copycat of the previous error
line...(but I suspect the kernel maintainer would be a better person to
define FAILURE somewhere...)
And...it does boot and I can
<cough>taint.the.kernel.with.nvidia.video<cough>

TIA,
Bob
--
Bob Gill <gillb4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>