Re: Re: where is current kernel ?

From: Petr Baudis
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 14:20:34 EST

Dear diary, on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 09:15:00PM CEST, I got a letter
where Tom.Duffy@xxxxxxx told me that...
> From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxx>
> > Linus stopped merging stuff to his kernel for few days in order to
> > develop his (at least temporary) alternative to BK, called "git".
> > See the mailing list archives for details.
>
> I have received many GIT commits recently to the old bk-commits mailing list.

And they are clearly marked as "GIT testing". It isn't nothing official
and they can go away randomly - they are mainly for testing git and they
are not guaranteed to stay around. :-)

--
Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/