Re: where is current kernel ?

From: Petr Baudis
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 14:11:47 EST

Dear diary, on Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 01:33:45PM CEST, I got a letter
where Maciej Soltysiak <solt2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> told me that...
> Hi,

Hello,

> Is there currently a kernel tree that Linus is working ?
> I mean, now that we have 2.6.12-rc2 not being
> developed with BK, is that code getting fixes and other patches
> as we speak or the development will continue in a while someplace
> else ?

Linus stopped merging stuff to his kernel for few days in order to
develop his (at least temporary) alternative to BK, called "git".
See the mailing list archives for details.

Kind regards,

--
Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/