Re: [CHECKER] possible missing capability check in ioctl function, drivers/net/cris/eth_v10.c, kernel 2.6.11

From: Mitchell Blank Jr
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 02:12:26 EST

Ted Kremenek wrote:
> Currently we are looking primarily into the
> ioctls in drivers/net,

Just as a small aside, a little over five years ago (wow does time fly!) I
did a manual audit for mistakes like this:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2000/3/7/156
Not sure if that's relevant to your work your not...I'm not sure how you
would can catch most of these errors statistically since a lot of the
dangerous ioctl's were only for a single device.

-Mitch