RE: Linux support for IBM ThinkPad Disk shock prevention update...

From: Alejandro Bonilla
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 16:13:00 EST

> Has anyone started on such a project or would like to? We
> just need to figure
> out to get the specs from IBM I think such support would be good.
>
> Shawn.
> -

I believe I have emailed IBM about 20 times about this, and have sent emails
to the people from IBM Research and the same guys that did the Security chip
Encryption project for Linux and they tried looking into it, but never heard
really anything back. Maybe now that they are with Lenovo, they probably
could release some more specs...

- Alejandro