Re: [Crosspost] GNU/Linux userland?

From: Rene Rebe
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 13:47:15 EST

Hi,

Oliver.Korpilla@xxxxxx wrote:

On 04/13/05 14:40:31, Oliver Korpilla wrote:
You might also look at www.openembedded.org It has support for cross compiling, and with one command can build an entire userland. Not sure if it is exactly a fit for what you want to do, but it seems very close.

Thanks, this sounds great, and together with the directions I got about Gentoo and Heretix/Rubyx seems to precisely match my request.

The T2 System Developmen Environment (http://www.t2-project.org/) might also be interesting for you.

Greetings,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
http://www.exactcode.de/ | http://www.t2-project.org/