Re: kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception in interupt

Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 03:47:30 EST

The machine crashed again twice today. I have vga=791 so i caugh a bit more
of the crash. i enabled serial redirection in the bios so i'm hoping to
catch the full dump next time.

The first screen shot is with the old resolution so didnt catch much more
here...
http://www.unix-scripts.com/shaun/host1-2005-04-12-01.png

But this screen shot got a nice chunk and looks a bit diffrent.
http://www.unix-scripts.com/shaun/host1-2005-04-12-02.png

Still looks like there is alot more that i'm missing but by glancing at that
dump, to me it definitly seams like bridging is causing this. I'm going to
post this to the ebtables lists tomarrow also.

Best Regards,

Shaun R.