Problem with dual pentium on hx-board and kernel 2.4.x

From: Dieter Ferdinand
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 15:13:26 EST

hello,
i have problems with the new kernel on my old systems.

with kernel 2.2.x it works fine, with kernel 2.4.x (last testet 2.4.29), the system
hangs after some time (some minutes to some hours).

on new p3-systems (also dual-systems) i don't have this problem.

can you give me some help to solve this problem or i can't update this systems to
newer kernel.

goodby
Schau auch einmal auf meine Homepage (http://go.to/dieter-ferdinand).
Dort findest du Information zu Linux, Novell, Win95, WinNT, ...