Re: more git updates..

From: Rik van Riel
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 12:33:17 EST

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> I've rsync'ed the new git repository to kernel.org, it should all be there
> in /pub/linux/kernel/people/torvalds/git.git/ (and it looks like the
> mirror scripts already picked it up on the public side too).

GCC 4 isn't very happy. Mostly sign changes, but also something
that looks like a real error:

gcc -g -O3 -Wall -c -o fsck-cache.o fsck-cache.c
fsck-cache.c: In function 'main':
fsck-cache.c:59: warning: control may reach end of non-void function 'fsck_tree' being inlined
fsck-cache.c:62: warning: control may reach end of non-void function 'fsck_commit' being inlined

I assume that fsck_tree and fsck_commit should complain loudly
if they ever get to that point - but since I'm not quite sure
there's no patch, sorry.