PROPOSAL !

From: Lee Chen
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 11:38:35 EST

Dear Friend,
I am Mr LEE CHEN,managinig director of China National Arts & Crafts
Import./Export. Corp. we are a group of business men who deal on Art and
Craft and export into the Canada/America and Europe. We are searching for
representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our
customers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments
through you to us.Please if you are interested in transacting business with
us we will be very glad.
Please contact us for more information.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate
your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in
Canada/America and Europe Please if you are interested.
We look foward in hearing from you.
Thanks In advance
Managing Director,
Mr.LEE CHEN