[BORED] Re: forkbombing Linux distributions

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 15:46:04 EST

Please,

would you be so kind to stop debugging your fork-bombing tools with all
the list in CC ? I think that most of us are not interested in knowning
whether the cast is necessary or not before the malloc(). This is LKML,
not FBTML. There are lots of ways to locally DoS linux, you don't need
to fine tune your tools here in public.

Thanks in advance,
Willy