Re: imps2 mouse driver and bug 2082

From: Mauro Mozzarelli
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 04:48:17 EST

Dmitry,

I reckon that the reconnection should be automatic, with the kernel
driver being able to detect a sync loss. I understand that the patch you
originally posted might not be ideal, however I have been using it
successfully for months now (modified for 2.6.9 and 2.6.10) and I have
included it in the standard kernel distributed with EzPlanet One.

Although we may not want to include this patch as it is, I would
consider the prioritization of this issue to be resolved in future
kernel releases.

Mauro