What's going on here ?

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 19:56:48 EST

Hi just see that the whole stack of pmac SWSUSP patches went in, without
any notice nor CC nor anything from any of the PPC maintainers ! That is
a bit annoying don't you think ?

Paulus and I wrote most of those patches, granted, and they've been
hanging around for some time, but I had good reasons not to submit them
in their current state.

And regardless, I'm pretty pissed off by the fact that such invasive
changes to the architecture and the platform support were submitted and
merged without any notice nor ack from any of the arch or platform
maintainers (basically paulus and me).

Ben.