Linux Device Drivers, Third Edition online

From: Jonathan Corbet
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 18:32:45 EST

The third edition of Linux Device drivers (by me, Alessandro Rubini, and
Greg Kroah-Hartman) is now available online:

http://lwn.net/Kernel/LDD3/

For the moment, it is only available in PDF format. The HTML and
DocBook versions will be posted once we have them in shape.

This edition is current through the 2.6.10 kernel; I'm keeping a list of
subsequent API changes at:

http://lwn.net/Articles/2.6-kernel-api/

The book is freely redistributable under the (GPLish) Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 license. Don't let that stop you from buying
copies for all of your friends, though :)

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net
corbet@xxxxxxx