Re: pam and nice-rt-prio-rlimits

From: Matt Mackall
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 16:48:53 EST

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 10:14:17AM +0100, Vegard Lima wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in the long thread on "[request for inclusion] Realtime LSM" there
> doesn't appear to be too many people who has actually tested the
> nice-and-rt-prio-rlimits.patch. Well, it works for me...
>
> However, the patch to pam_limits posted here:
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/1/14/174
> is a little bit aggressive on the semi-colon side.

It would be more helpful if you pointed out the exact bug. But I think
I spotted the bug in question the first time around.

Please double-check and test this patch from -mm, which will likely
show up in mainline:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.11/2.6.11-mm3/broken-out/nice-and-rt-prio-rlimits.patch