RE: Bug: ll_rw_blk.c, elevator.c and displaying "default" IO Schedule r at boot-time (Cosmetic only)

From: Roberts-Thomson, James
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 01:15:40 EST

Jens/Hari,

The patch which you both supplied does solve the problem.

I'd imagine this patch is probably not "critical" enough for a
2.6.11.x-series patch, but it would be nice to see this included in 2.6.12.

Thanks!

James Roberts-Thomson
A synonym is a word you use if you can't spell the other one.

LKML Readers: Please ignore the following disclaimer (automatically
attached by my work email gateway). This email is explicitly declared to be
non confidential and does not contain privileged information.

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.