Re: oom with 2.6.11

From: Mauricio Lin
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 08:22:06 EST

Hi Christian,

Could you check the mm/oom_kill.c for your kernel 2.6.11-rc3?

During the 2.6.11-rc development, the oom killer was changed by Andrea
Arcangeli. I do not remember exactly which was the version that this
modification was included, perhaps in kernel 2.6.11-rc4.

Now this oom killer modification is part of 2.6.11 vanilla kernel.

Send the mm/oom_kill.c of 2.6.11-rc3 to me, please. Let me confirm my doubt.

BR,

Mauricio Lin.