F5 kernel source mods released

From: Hamie
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 16:27:21 EST

F5 (Manufacturers of the BigIP load balancers) have released their modified kernel sources & any other bits that are obliged under the GPL for their Linux (2.4.21 it looks like) based version 9.x of bigIP. If customers wish to get hold of the sources, then there is a solution note on theoir website with instructions on how to get the code.

I haven't tried compiling it yet to see that it's complete, but if anyone would like it uploaded somewhere for playing with let me know.

Hamish Marson.