Re: RFD: Kernel release numbering

From: Indrek Kruusa
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 11:34:29 EST

> I'd love for the -mm tree to get more testing, but it doesn't.

So the question is how to hook up more "customers" for testing thing?

mm...maybe OSDL should provide special live mini-distro weekly, which will run entirely from 256 MB USB flashdrive :)
Lot of automated testing, lot of nice and colorful progressbars, graphs (it is ubelieveable how people love to watch how defragmentation goes) etc. and you are there :)

If the only question is to boot my computer from CD/flash (without touching my harddrive) and pushing at the end "I'm agree to send automatically collected results to OSDL" then you can count me as a tester :)

thanks,
Indrek