Re: ALPS tapping disabled. WHY?

From: David Ford
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 06:40:16 EST

I would also appreciate the return of good resolution. Blocky mouse startup moves make graphic editing rather difficult. No mouse movement until I have moved my finger a significant distance then the mouse all of a sudden jumps a dozen pixels before it "smoothly" glides along.

I would also love to see the sync issues go away. :/ Whatever this patch(es) was supposed to accomplish, it introduced some rather undesirable side effects. a) sync issues, b) tapping, c) fine grain movements, d) loss of scroll sliding as well (moving your finger along the side/bottom of the glidepoint).

Not griping, just providing feedback.

-david