Re: [RFT] Preliminary w83627ehf hardware monitoring driver

From: P
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 06:20:45 EST

Jean Delvare wrote:
I am not familiar with watchdogs. I'd invite you to get in touch with
the author and/or maintainer of the w83627hf_wdt driver, or possibly try
to debug it yourself. Datasheets are freely available from Winbond for
both the W83627HF and W83627THF:
http://www.winbond.com/e-winbondhtm/partner/b_2_d_2.htm

He already contacted me (indirectly).
A test program I sent showed the timer in the winbond
counting down, but the reboot never happened.
I would need to get access to the hardware to debug further.

--
Pádraig Brady - http://www.pixelbeat.org