System call problem

From: Josef E. Galea
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 09:19:14 EST

Hi,

I am implemeting a new system call for a project I'm working on. I added the system call to the file arch/i386/kernel/process.c and added the relevant entries in the files arch/i386/entry.S and include/asm-i386/unistd.h. My system call is made up of only two lines, a printk statement, and a return statement which gets the value of a field that I added to the task_struct structure.

I compiled and booted the kernel and am trying to build a user space application that uses my system call, however gcc is returning this error:
/tmp/cc4zgzUr.o(.text+0x4e): In functiono `get_rmt_paging':
: undefined reference to `errno'

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
Josef