[OT] Re: M$ gets into autos!

From: Wakko Warner
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 18:14:09 EST

linux-os wrote:
> Sorry officer. I had to reboot!

I'll keep all computer OS's from my car if I can help it ! =)

> Microsoft collaborates with Samsung, ScanSoft, Siemens, SiRF, Xilinx
> and auto component player Magneti Marelli to develop a telematics
> system to be integrated into an Italian line of cars.
> http://email.electronicnews.com/cgi-bin2/DM/y/ek4S0GGtJE0DbD0CQa30E3

Reminds me of the mechanical, electrical, and M$ engineer in a car and it
stalls.

mechanical engineer wants to disect the car to find a mechanical fault.
electrical engineer wants to pull out all the wiring to find an electrical
fault.
M$ engineer suggests they roll up the windows, turn off the car, get out,
close the doors, get back in and start the car again.

God imaging how many cars you'd see on the side of the road with people
getting in and out to restart them.