Plugs & Sockets

From: David
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 10:12:08 EST

Dear Sir or Madam:

We understand from your information posted on internet that you are in the market for plugs & sockets. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future.

We are a professional company specializing in the manufacture and export of plugs, sockets & connecting-terminals. You may feel free to visit our online company introduction at http://andian.b2bleague.com which includes our latest product line.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

Sincerely,

David Chow (Mr.)
Company: Andian Industry Co., Ltd.
http://andian.b2bleague.com